Project started on 07 April 2013 and finished…
I am hooked on these sideways matinee jackets. I found another pattern and it looks awesome…
I will post my progress here….
Front and First sleeve
With the sleeve folded in half
Just one more row and the back is done. I will then start on the other sleeve…. Looking good!!!
Apologies to all: This past week i had to finish my quilting assignment so knitting took a back seat.
I am busy with the right front and then i am finished. Heres a pic…
Its finished. Instead of putting in a ribbon at the top, i decided to add 3 buttons for a change. I am very happy with the outcome and now must decide what to do next.
Now for the next one!!!