- 1 + 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- pinch salt
- large egg
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat Oven at 350
- Grease a 13×9 pan.
- In a bowl mix all cake ingredients and place in pan.
- Sprinkle brown sugar,cinnamon; walnuts on top of cake
- Drizzle melted butter over top.
- Bake for 30 minutes
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe