This is a dish that is VERY quick to make, very easy to make and above all, it’s not an expensive or extravagant dish to make either.
- 1 large chicken cut into portions or buy pre-cut chicken pieces
- Salt and Pepper
- Packet Brown Onion Soup
- 250ml Boiling Water
- 250ml Chutney
- 250ml Mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 180˚
- Place chicken pieces in a casserole dish with lid
- Mix soup powder with water
- Add mayonnaise and chutney
- Pour over chicken pieces and bake for 1 hour
- Remove lid and bake until tender
Serve this dish with rice and vegetables or a side salad
I make the same but in the microwave and its yummy!!!