Another VERY easy recipe for when you’re short on time and need to make a lovely warm meal for your family!
- 1 Cup Orange Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Vinegar
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 Chicken (in pieces)
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/2 Teaspoon Basil
- Mix orange juice with vinegar, garlic, brown sugar, nutmeg and basil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Coat chicken with seasoned flour and fry till brown.
- Pour the orange juice over the chicken and cover.
- Simmer chicken on top of stove until nice and tender.
Serve with rice, vegetables or salad! Sit back and enjoy!